"Make me want to obey You rather than be rich.
Take away my foolish desires and let me find life by walking with You."
~ Psalm 119:36-37

Thursday, April 1, 2010

overwhelmed

it’s ridiculous how ADD i am.  how i begin each day with an amazing (i think – doable) “to do” list and end each day with one (two, if i’m lucky) thing crossed off.  sometime i use the excuse that God is changing my priorities/to do list.  but, truthfully, i’m an artist of procrastination/wasting time/browsing-everything-on-the-internet.

today, i’m taking time for my kids in between the errands, baking bread, and gardening that HAS to be done.

i covet your prayers for focus, peace, and most of all to continually let Him transform my desires into His and give me peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Path to Freedom

Garden Time